This is an injectable filler injected into the soft tissue at varying depths to help. Fill in facial wrinkles and to provide facial volume. It also enhances facial features. Thus restoring a smoother appearance. Dermal fillers contain Hyalauronic Acid (HA) which is a natural compound that aids in the Production of collagen and elastin.
|Areas To Be Treated:||PRICE|
|Nose to Mouth Nasolabial Lines||£300.00|
|Mouth to Chin Marionette Lines||£300.00|
|Chin – Cheeks – Jawline (4 ML)||£700.00|
|Chin – Jawline OR Cheeks (3 ML)||£450.00|
|Jawline – Chin – Lips (4ML)||£750.00|
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when I get a filler?
- Most filler treatments take between 15 and 30 minutes and require one office visit.
- Before getting the injections, an anesthetic applied to the skin, or a nerve block (an injection). This varies with the filler and area to be treated. Lips often require a numbing cream.
- Your dermatologist will inject the filler into the area, often giving you several injections to produce the best results.
- You may feel a stinging or burning sensation as the filler is injected.
- A few fillers require allergy testing to make sure you do not have an allergic reaction.
- If you need allergy testing, you must wait for the results from the allergy test before you can get the filler.
After your treatment?
- Wait until the next day to exercise or do any other strenuous activity.
- Stay out of the sun and do not use a tanning bed or other type of indoor tanning.
- Avoid touching the treated area for three days
Is there down time?
This varies with the filler. Most fillers do not cause downtime. Please ask your Aesthetician for more information.
When will I see results after getting a filler?
This also varies with the filler. Most fillers fill the skin, so they produce immediate — or close to immediate — results. A filler also can stimulate your body to produce collagen, but this takes time. Mostly the filler will settle down witin 14 days of time of treatment.
How long do the results last?
Results vary from person to person. Optimal results can last up to 18 months.
What are the possible side effects?
After receiving filler injections, some patients have minor, temporary side effects where they were injected. You may have:
- Bruising (occasionally)
These side effects tend to clear within 7 to 14 days — if not earlier.
Can the procedure be reversed?
Yes, if needed or desired, a special reversal agent called “hyaluronidase” can be injected to dissolve the filler.