(1) Us and we refers to the ‘Seller’ Beauty Lady, address 21 Upper Tooting Road, London, SW17 7TS.
(2) The ‘Customer’ means the’ Buyer’ minimum age is 18 years of age.
(3) ‘Conditions’ are the ‘terms and conditions’ that are set out in this document by the Seller.
(4) The ‘Treatment’ are the products that the Buyer agrees to purchase from the Seller and enters into a binding contract.
(5) The ‘Price’ is the price of the Treatment not including any after care products.
(6) The 'Seller' reserves the right to refuse any Treatment. Once the Buyer places an order, a contract comes into force as the terms and conditions set out here.
(7) Price may change without any prior notice. If there has been an error by us in terms of pricing or description the Buyer will be notified and given the option to either cancel the Treatment or re-confirm the Treatment at the correct price. We the company nor its suppliers nor its agents can be held legally liable under the Consumer Protection for Unfair Trading Regulation 2008 or under any other legislative Act for any discrepancies of its description, image, colour or cost.
(8) Full payment is required before any treatment provided to the Buyer.
(9) The Customer requires a free Patch Test to deem if the Treatment is possible on the Customer’s skin type.
(10) A concise consultation form will be filled by the Customer and any further questions will be answered by our highly experienced Laser Hair Removal practitioner.
(11) Once an appointment has been made. We shall send an email reminder 48 hours prior to appointment. Cancellations can be made by phone, email or in person. Please give us a minimum of 48 hours notice prior to your scheduled appointment. Failure to provide at least 48 hours notice of cancellation will lead to your treatment being forfeited, thus loosing your entire session cost.
(12) Beauty Lady will do its best to make sure appointments are at the Salon where booking has been taken, however in some circumstances it may be necessary to move the appointment to another location. You will be informed if this is the case your appointment will still be in the local area. Once booking is made it is non refundable.
(13) On the day of the appointment the customer arrives late for any reason. We will try to accommodate or reschedule or there will be a shortened treatment. In other circumstances where there are short treatments booked, and client arives late, the session will be classed as a lost session. Please make sure you arrive in good time for your session.
(14 a) We do not offer any refunds, unless on Medical grounds please see conditions below. This is subject to the approval by the Manager of Beauty Lady and once agreed allow 5 working days to clear.
Refunds In Cases of Pregnancy - We do not offer any Refunds - however if treatments have started we can pause treatments for the customer to complete their treatments after pregnancy and breast feeding. If breast feeding we do not carry out treatments. Please speak to your Beauty Lady consultant for more information. Beauty Lady will require medical proof of any pregnancy before treatments are put on hold.
Refunds for other medical conditions - if customer has a medical condition, Beauty Lady will require full medical documentation as proof of any condition and based on this information Beauty Lady will only refund any outstanding sessions less 20% admin fees. This is subject to the approval by the Manager of Beauty Lady and once agreed allow 5 working days to clear.
(14 b) Once a course of treatments for a specific area has been purchased, this course cannot be changed to cover other areas. You will need to complete the course purchased. Any additional areas can be purchased seperately at anytime.
(14 c) All our therapists are professionally qualified. Due to the large volume of clients we cannot always guarantee that you will have the same therapist everytime. We cannot provide any refund if you wish to keep the same therapist as previously. You will not be able to cancel and will need to complete the course of treatments.
(15) If in future there are any issues medically or you have had surgery. This needs to be backed up by a signed Doctors Certificate/Letter or NHS Letter. Normally treatment can resume after 6-9 months after having surgery or a completed course of medicine(s).
(16) Beauty Lady has a zero tolerance on abusive behaviour. Additionally if any client is found abusing the therapist room or machinery or anywhere else within our clinic and/or if a customer is abusive towards a staff member the customer will be asked to leave and will forfeit any sessions paid. Beauty lady reserves the right to refuse treatment even if treatments have been booked and paid.
(17) We do not accept any third party gift vouchers for example Groupon, Wowcher, etc.
(18a) In our Terms and Conditions, this does not affect your Statutory Rights as the Customer. You can obtain information about your rights from the Citizens Advice Bureau(CAB) or your local Trading Standards Office.
(18b) - This is for COVID 19 We will endeavour to honour and complete all treatments pre- COVID 19 and during lockdowns. We will not be closing down and shall open with relevant safety measures as we have been doing previously and fulfil all treatments.
(19) English Law applies to these conditions.
(20) Privacy STATEMENT. Beauty Lady is committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information we collect will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. The Data Protection Act 2018 is the UK’s implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(21) COPYRIGHT. All designs within our website are soley owned by, thus includes all texts, graphics, logos (of Beautylady.org.uk) and designs now known as 'designs'. The 'designs' may not be reproduced in any way or form without the permission of Beautylady.org.uk. We will prosecute if there is any alteration, modification or reproduction of any part of our website.
Monday - 10am to 8pm
Tuesday - 10am – 8pm
Wednesday - 10am – 8pm
Thursday - 10am – 8pm
Friday - 10am – 8pm
Saturday - 9am – 6pm
Sunday - 10am – 5pm
21 Upper Tooting Road
Call us on 020 3645 7374
Email us at email@example.com