Terms and Conditions
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- 1.1) Us and we refer to the ‘Seller’ Beauty Lady, address 21 Upper Tooting Road, Wandsworth, London, SW17 7TS.
- 1.2) The ‘Customer’ means the’ Buyer’ minimum age is 18 years of age. The buyer will need to bring photo Identity Card (ID) to confirm the same. The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site. If you are under 18 years old you will be asked to attend with your parent(s) present to our website and our clinic.
- 1.3) Conditions are the ‘Terms and Conditions’ that are set out in this document by the Seller.
- 1.4) The ‘Treatment’ are the products that the Buyer agrees to purchase from the Seller and enters into a binding contract.
- 1.5) The ‘Price’ is the price of the Treatment not including any after care products.
- 1.6) The ‘Seller’ reserves the right to refuse any Treatment. Once the Buyer places an order, a contract comes into force as the terms and conditions set out here.
- 1.7) Price may change without any prior notice. If there has been an error by us in terms of pricing or description the Buyer will be notified and given the option to either cancel the Treatment or re-confirm the Treatment at the correct price. We the company nor its suppliers nor its agents can be held legally liable under the Consumer Protection for Unfair Trading Regulation 2008 or under any other legislative Act for any discrepancies of its description, image, colour or cost.
- 1.8) Full payment is required before any treatment provided by the Buyer. A non-refundable deposit will be required initially prior to any booking to secure their respective treatment(s).
- 1.9 )The Customer requires a free Patch Test to deem if the Treatment is possible on the Customer’s skin type. Certain treatment(s) may or may not require a patch test. This will be superseded by concise medical consent form.
- 1.10) A succinct consultation form will be filled by the Customer and any further questions will be answered by our highly experienced and qualified aesthetic practitioner(s).
- 1.11) Once an appointment has been made. Clients will be required to read and electronically sign the COVID-19 risk consent form prior to treatment. We are unable to provide any treatment without your written consent. Please note that you need to wait at least 10 days before and after you have had your Covid-19 Vaccine Jab in order to resume your laser treatment. If you have any Covid symptoms on the day of your appointment we would recommend you to give us a call and DO NOT COME into the clinic.
- 1.12) Beauty Lady will do its best to make sure appointments are at the Salon where booking has been taken, however in some extreme circumstances it may be necessary to move the appointment to another location. You will be informed if this is the case and your respective appointment will still be in our local area.
- 1.13) On the day of the appointment please ensure that the customer arrives 15 minutes early. If for any reason the customer is late, we will try to accommodate or reschedule or there will be a shortened treatment (whereby the treatment will not be completed.). In any other circumstances where there are short treatments booked, and the client arrives late, the session will be classed as a lost session. Please make sure you arrive in good time for your session.
- 1.14) We do not accept any third-party gift vouchers for example Groupon, Wowcher, etc. If the buyer has bought via Groupon a voucher. Only ONE (1) voucher per person will be allowed to use. This is final and complete. If the buyer has already started and paid for treatment then they will not AT ALL be permitted to purchase a deal through any third-party website selling Beauty Lady deals.
- 1.15) We do not offer any refunds, unless on medical grounds please see conditions below. Once booking is made it is non refundable.
- This is subject to the approval by the Manager of Beauty Lady and once agreed allow 5-10 working days to clear.
- Refunds In Cases of Pregnancy – We do not offer any Refunds – however if treatments have started, we can pause treatments for the customer to complete their treatments after pregnancy and breast feeding. If breast feeding, we do not carry out treatments. Please speak to your Beauty Lady consultant for more information. Beauty Lady will require medical proof of any pregnancy before treatments are put on hold.
- Refunds for other medical conditions – if customer has a medical condition, Beauty Lady will require full medical documentation as proof of any condition and based on this information Beauty Lady will only refund any outstanding sessions less 20% admin fees. This is subject to the approval by the Manager of Beauty Lady and once agreed allow 5-10 working days to clear.
- In terms of third-party sales such as Groupon if the buyer has already started and paid for treatment then they will not AT ALL be permitted to purchase a deal through any third-party website selling Beauty Lady deals. No buyer shall be able to swap any areas once started, even if this is based on medical grounds. There will be no refunds on the remainder session(s).
Appointments and Cancellations Policy
- 1.16) We shall send an email reminder 72 hours prior to appointment. Cancellations can be made by phone, email or in person. Please give us a minimum of 48 hours’ notice prior to your scheduled appointment. Failure to provide at least 48 hours’ notice of cancellation will lead to your treatment being forfeited, thus losing your entire session cost or in certain occasions the complete deposit. If you have any Covid symptoms on the day of your appointment we would recommend you to give us a call and avoid coming into the clinic.
- You are then required to take a Covid test, report your results via the GOV.UK website https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result then send us the proof of the results via email, whether the results are positive or negative. If you are unable to do the above you will not get your session back.
- This is for COVID-19 We will endeavor to honour and complete all treatments pre- COVID- 19 and during lockdowns. We will not be closing down and shall open with relevant safety measures as we have been doing previously and fulfil all treatments.
- Deposit Policy
- 1.17) To secure an appointment with Beauty Lady a deposit is required. This deposit will depend upon the type of aesthetic care the buyer wishes to be treated. In terms of any injectables including IV Drips further more Chemical Peels there will be a charge of £50.00 deposit. Failing to adhere to cancellation policy will result in the deposit being non-refundable.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- 1.18) Beauty Lady in no event will we or our directors, partners, employees or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
- 1.21) You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- 1.22) You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- 1) Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- 2) Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- 3) Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- 4) Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- 5) Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- 6) Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- 7) Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- 8) Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- 9) Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- 10) Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- 11) Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- 12) Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- 13) Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- 14) Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- 15) Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- 16) Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- 17) Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- 18) Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- 20) Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- 21) Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- 22) Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- 23) Make any unauthorised use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- 24) Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
- 1) The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- 4) Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- 5) Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- 6) Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- 7) Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- 8) Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- 9) Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- 10) Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- 11) Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
- 12) Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- 13) Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Site, you agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
- 1.26) We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed; (2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language; (3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability; (4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews; (6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct; (7) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
- 1.27) As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account. By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and (2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third-Party Accounts at any time.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site. You can deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
- 1.28) You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT
- 1.30) We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Site and any services provided on the Site or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Site, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
- 1.34) We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- 1.35) These conditions are governed by and interpreted following the laws of the United Kingdom, and the use of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. If your habitual residence is in the EU, and you are a consumer, you additionally possess the protection provided to you by obligatory provisions of the law of your country of residence. Beauty Lady and yourself both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of London, which means that you may make a claim to defend your consumer protection rights in regards to these Conditions of Use in the United Kingdom, or in the EU country in which you reside.
- 1.36) Any dispute arising from the relationships between the parties to this contract shall be determined by one arbitrator who will be chosen in accordance with the Arbitration and Internal Rules of the European Court of Arbitration being part of the European Centre of Arbitration having its seat in Strasbourg, and which are in force at the time the application for arbitration is filed, and of which adoption of this clause constitutes acceptance. The seat of arbitration shall be London, United Kingdom. The language of the proceedings shall be English. Applicable rules of substantive law shall be the law of the United Kingdom.
- 1.37) The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
Exceptions to Arbitration
- 1.38) The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
- 1.39) There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
- 1.40) THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- 1.42) We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
- 1.43) Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
Your right to complain – Beauty Lady endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Beauty Lady you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, Beauty Lady will be more than happy to assist and support you through the process.
In our Terms and Conditions, this does not affect your Statutory Rights as the Customer. You can obtain information about your rights from the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) or your local Trading Standards Office.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
21 Upper Tooting Road
Phone: 0203 645 7374