(1) Us and we refers to the ‘Seller’ Beauty Lady, address 25 Bedford Hill, London, SW12 9EX.
(2) The ‘Customer’ means the’ Buyer’ minimum age is 18 years of age.
(3) ‘Conditions’ are the ‘terms and conditions’ that are set out in this document by the Seller.
(4) The ‘Treatment’ are the products that the Buyer agrees to purchase from the Seller and enters into a binding contract.
(5) The ‘Price’ is the price of the Treatment not including any after care products.
(6) The 'Seller' reserves the right to refuse any Treatment. Once the Buyer places an order, a contract comes into force as the terms and conditions set out here.
(7) Price may change without any prior notice. If there has been an error by us in terms of pricing or description the Buyer will be notified and given the option to either cancel the Treatment or re-confirm the Treatment at the correct price. We the company nor its suppliers nor its agents can be held legally liable under the Consumer Protection for Unfair Trading Regulation 2008 or under any other legislative Act for any discrepancies of its description, image, colour or cost.
(8) Full payment is required before any treatment provided to the Buyer. However, we can arrange an instalment facility for treatments such as full body.
(9) The Customer requires a free Patch Test to deem if the Treatment is possible on the Customer’s skin type.
(10) A concise consultation form will be filled by the Customer and any further questions will be answered by our highly experienced Laser Hair Removal practitioner.
(11) Once an appointment has been made. We shall send an email reminder 48 hours prior to appointment. Cancellations can be made by phone, email or in person. Please give us a minimum of 48 hours notice prior to your scheduled appointment. Failure to provide at least 48 hours notice of cancellation will lead to your treatment being forfeited, thus loosing your entire session cost.
(12) On the day of the appointment the customer arrives late for any reason. We will try to accommodate or reschedule or there will be a shortened treatment.
(13) We do not offer any refunds. If the Customer has bought a course of sessions and wishes to cancel during the course, then it will be the remainder treatment left less 20% admin fee and a minimum of 4 weeks notice. This is subject to the approval by the Manager of Beauty Lady and once agreed allow 5 working days to clear.
(14) If in future there are any issues medically or you have had surgery. This needs to be backed up by a signed Doctors Certificate/Letter or NHS Letter. Normally treatment can resume after 6-9 months after having surgery or a completed course of medicine(s).
(15) Any gift vouchers bought will be valid for 12 months.
(16) In our Terms and Conditions, this does not affect your Statutory Rights as the Customer. You can obtain information about your rights from the Citizens Advice Bureau(CAB) or your local Trading Standards Office.
(17) English Law applies to these conditions.
(18) Privacy STATEMENT. Beauty Lady is committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information we collect will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. The Data Protection Act 2018 is the UK’s implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(19) COPYRIGHT. All designs within our website are soley owned by, thus includes all texts, graphics, logos (of Beautylady.org.uk) and designs now known as 'designs'. The 'designs' may not be reproduced in any way or form without the permission of Beautylady.org.uk. We will prosecute if there is any alteration, modification or reproduction of any part of our website.
Monday - To be confirmed
Tuesday - 10am – 8pm
Wednesday - 10am – 8pm
Thursday - 10am – 8pm
Friday - 10am – 8pm
Saturday - 9am – 6pm
Sunday - 10am – 5pm
25 Bedford Hill
Call us on 020 8673 2555
Email us at email@example.com
Free Parking available in Sainsbury's Car Park for
2 hours, across the road from our salon